Rental & Deposit Assistance (SSVF)

SSVF Program

The Veterans Transition Center can refer you to an agency who can assist you with short-term Temporary Financial Assistance with Rent, Moving Expenses, Security & Utility Deposits, Child Care, Transportation, Utility Costs, and Emergency Expenses. Agencies may also provide a variety of services including: Housing & Credit Counseling, Housing Advocacy, Legal Assistance, Moving Assistance, and Representative Payee Services. The agency below can assist you with SSVF funding.

Please contact the Veterans Resource Center (VRC) at:

40 Bonifacio Plaza
Monterey, CA 93940
(831) 375-1184
(831) 375-1368 – fax


Major Supporters