How To Get Involved
NOTE: For all donations, please call ahead to schedule a drop off time with Samantha at (831) 883-8387 ext 226 or email@example.com. When possible, please try to send a picture(s) of your items.
• Small appliances – coffee maker, toaster, blender, crockpot, microwave
• Cook ware – pots and pans
• We do NOT need dish-wares at this time (cups/bowls/plates etc)
Furniture: Our residents typically move into smaller one bedroom or studio apartments. We request pictures be sent into firstname.lastname@example.org for furniture donations before we are able to commit our resources for pick up.
• Couches – we will not accept hide-a-bed couches.
• Living room chairs – recliners or otherwise
• Living room table
• Side/End tables
• Kitchen tables and chairs – we will accept 6 chair sets or smaller.
• Small to standard sized bookshelves
• Entertainment centers – will accept small and simple units, we will not accept large entertainment centers
• Desks – same parameters as entertainment centers
Flat screen order xanax 1 mg with prescription T.V’S and DVD players are needed.
Bicycles are needed.
Personal Hygiene items are needed.
We accept walkers, wheelchairs and motorized scooters.
We are not accepting:
- Clothing – mens or womens. We WILL accept brand new socks and underclothes
- Medical equipment – diapers, hospital beds etc… We WILL accept basic first aid items.
- Children’s toys
- Small knick knack decor
Alternatives to Donating Items VTC isn’t able to Use:
Please consider a financial donation. Your contribution goes directly to the Veterans in our Coming Home Program and is tax deductible.
Reach out to the following agencies:
- St. Vincent DePaul
- Salvation Army
- Goodwill Industries
- Habitat for Humanities “ReStore”
- Last Chance Store