How To Get Involved
NOTE: For all donations, please call ahead to schedule a drop off time with Samantha at (831) 883-8387 ext 226 or email@example.com. When possible, please try to send a picture(s) of your items.
• Small appliances – coffee maker, toaster, blender, crockpot, microwave
• Cook ware – pots and pans
• We do NOT need dish-wares at this time (cups/bowls/plates etc)
Furniture: Our residents typically move into smaller one bedroom or studio apartments. We request pictures be sent into firstname.lastname@example.org for furniture donations before we are able to commit our resources for pick up.
• Couches – we will not accept hide-a-bed couches.
• Living room chairs – recliners or otherwise
• Living room table
• Side/End tables
• Kitchen tables and chairs – we will accept 6 chair sets or smaller.
• Small to standard sized bookshelves
• Entertainment centers – will accept small and simple units, we will not accept large entertainment centers
• Desks – same parameters as entertainment centers
Flat screen T.V’S and DVD players are needed.
Bicycles are needed.
Personal Hygiene items are needed.
We accept walkers, wheelchairs and motorized scooters.
We are not accepting:
- Clothing – mens or womens. We WILL accept brand new socks and underclothes
- Medical equipment – diapers, hospital beds etc… We WILL accept basic first aid items.
- Children’s toys
- Small knick knack decor
Alternatives to Donating Items VTC isn’t able to Use:
Please consider a financial donation. Your contribution goes directly to the Veterans in our Coming Home Program and is tax deductible.
Reach out to the following agencies:
- St. Vincent DePaul
- Salvation Army
- Goodwill Industries
- Habitat for Humanities “ReStore”
- Last Chance Store