NOTE: For all donations, please call ahead to schedule a drop off time with Samantha at (831) 883-8387 ext 226 or email@example.com. When possible, please try to send a picture(s) of your items.
Casual pants – jeans/khakis/shorts. Size 38 and up ONLY
Casual shirts – short or long sleeved. No Polo style shirts (at capacity)
NEW socks and underwear ONLY
Vests/Jackets/Coats/Sweatshirts – Size XL and larger ONLY
Not currently in need of:
Women’s or Children’s clothing is not needed at this time
NO formal wear for either men (business pants, button downs or suits) or women (formal gowns) is needed at this time.
Misc “Living” Items
- Flatscreen T.V.’s ONLY
- DVD Players
- New Pillows
- New Bedding
- New Hygiene Items – soap, shampoo/conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, razors, comb, brush
- Laundry Basket
- Wheelchair – manual and electric. Electric MUST be in working condition.
- NO other medical equipment items are needed at this time.
- NO Adult Diapers
Furniture **strongly recommend pictures of donated items be emailed before pickup or drop off plans are coordinated.
- Dining room table and chairs
- End tables
- Living room tables
- Office chairs
- Computer equipment
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee maker
- Rice Cooker
- Cooking Utensils (spatula’s, tongs, measuring cups etc)
- Pots with lids, skillets
- Mixing bowls
- Dorm style refrigerators
- Cutting boards
- Hot pads/holders
- Silverware – knives, spoons, forks
ONLY bowls will be accepted for dishware. We are currently at capacity for coffee mugs, glass wear and plates.
We are not accepting:
- Clothing – mens or womens. We WILL accept brand new socks and underclothes
- Medical equipment – diapers, hospital beds etc… We WILL accept basic first aid items.
- Children’s toys
- Small knick knack decor
Alternatives to Donating Items VTC isn’t able to Use:
Please consider a financial donation. Your contribution goes directly to the Veterans in our Coming Home Program and is tax deductible.
Reach out to the following agencies:
- St. Vincent DePaul
- Salvation Army
- Goodwill Industries
- Habitat for Humanities “ReStore”
- Last Chance Store