Purchase ski lift tickets for China Peak through the Veterans Transition Center. $30 of your ticket directly benefits homeless Veterans and is tax deductible.
Request tickets at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
- Registration for Volunteer
(print and email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Registration for Homeless Veteran
(print and email to email@example.com)
FREE Transportation To & From Event
For information, click on the Stand Down link at www.montereystanddown.org, or call Marlene at 831.883.8387, x238.
** All levels of discharge welcome **
**This Stand Down is for homeless Veterans and their families only**
- Santa Cruz Veterans Center
- VA Monterey/Seaside Clinic
- Monterey Veterans Services Office
- Salinas Veterans Services Office
- King City Veterans Services Office
- San Benito County Veterans Services Office in Hollister
Homeless Veterans & their Families Welcome – Accommodations Available!
- Clothing Issue
- Event Housing
- Legal Services (expecting judges from 9 counties)
- Health & Dental Services
- VA Claims Assistance
- Review your military records & documents
- Requesting Discharge Upgrades
- Employment Referrals
- Veterinary Services for your Pet
- Music & Entertainment
- and more…
Event sponsored jointly by the United Veterans Council of Monterey County and the Veterans Transition Center, Marina, CA
Non-Profit Organizations’ Donations Welcomed! Tax ID # 77-0431413
Please make checks payable to: Monterey County Stand Down 2018
220 12th Street, Marina, CA 93933, Attention: Marlene